Monday, April 12, 2010

Cookout at the Graham Ranch














































































































































































































































Saturday night we all visited my cousin, Scott Graham and his family at his ranch in Cave Creek. I hadn't seen Scott since our family reunion in Kingman Az in June of 2008. My Aunt Nettie and Uncle Don were there, Scott's daughter, Shae, my cousin Justin, my parents and my brother's family. It was a big crowd, and we all had a great time! Scott has about 70 horses right now, he trains them for shows. He has a really nice place, and helped Maddy and Taylor get to ride some horses. Both girls were so excited. We tried to get Wyatt on one, and he didn't really like getting up there with someone he didn't know. He was more intrigued with the horse trough that had fish in it. After the girls got some riding in, it was time for a cookout. Scott has built his own cowboy outdoor grill, and we had some good food and a fire. It was fun listening to Scott, my Dad and my Uncle Don talk about the old days. Taylor was more than enamored with my cousin Justin, a cowboy hat is all that girl needs.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I want to go to the Graham Ranch for a cookout!! Looks like a great time!
BTW I'm with Taylor....a man in a cowboy hat gets the thumb up!

Em said...

I agree, Taylor... a man in a cowboy hat... it's kind of like a man in uniform... thumbs up! Love the pics!