Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My new website!

I have to say I am proud of my new website so here is the link!

http://www.birthingpeacefully.com/

I am hoping the laws of attraction start working around me, and sending those beautiful pregnant women my way.  I miss birth work so much...I met with a potential client last night and was reminded of why I love it.  There is something truly lovely about a woman who is growing a human!  The opportunity to be a part of that journey, and to get be a witness to new life, THAT is transformative.  I guess I am a birth junkie, no more babies for me, but I love the process!  More on this later, I was gone last night at this meeting so I came home to a sleepy house, but one that has dishes piled in the sink, sticky mystery junk on the floor, toys EVERYWHERE, yeah, I can tell Daddy was in charge.  At least both kids are clean and still asleep.  Kudos to him for that!!!!!

0 comments: